This is an opportunity for young people to be in a positive peer environment and learn about Jesus in a way that will empower them to make right choices and live out their dreams!
Our youth and young adults get together for those who want to develop meaningful friendships and grow spiritually. This provides many opportunities to connect with others through serving, social events, small groups, and our weekly time together (see below). See our Facebook page if you’d like to see what the group is up to!
When and Where
• Youth ages 13-17, meet weekly on Friday nights at 7pm.
• We meet in the church lobby at Bear Creek Church and sometimes at Matt's house.
- Check the youth calendar below for more details or call the church office
• Young Adults ages 18-35, meet on Thurday nights at 7pm.
• We meet at various homes. Call the church office or check out our FB page.
What to Expect
Lighthouse Youth - We are a discipleship ministry of the church. We love to study the Bible and connect through fun events. Come expecting to explore the depths of God's word, play board games, eat food, and connect with other students!
Young Adults - We are a group of fun, diverse, young adults who want to grow in faith and connect with others. We do this through bible studies, asking questions & sharing our life stories with each other. We're relaxed and casual. It's a great time to connect, grow in God, and relax with friends.